Interested in meaningfully contributing and joining our multi-disciplinary team focused on developing solutions for law enforcement and homeland security missions? Want to be exposed to, and help build cutting-edge tools and services that address high-consequence problems using advanced technology like analytics, computer vision, digital forensics, natural language processing, machine learning.? Ready for a high-energy, dynamic work environment? This multi-faceted opportunity might be right for you.
You would join our team as a Quality Assurance/Control (QA/QC) Engineer to support a law enforcement program involving full-lifecycle software development activities.
- Work with stakeholders and end users to elicit, understand, analyze, and document feature requirements
- Collaborate with the development team to test new features and ensure common understanding of requirements/user stories
- Write comprehensive acceptance criteria for requirements/user stories
- Design, implement, execute, and assess software quality through manual and automated test cases to ensure product quality
- Create, update, and execute interactive tests and create associated reports
- Troubleshoot, reproduce, and log defects as needed
- Maintain system test plans and other related documentation
- Perform Static Code Analysis (SCA) and analyze results to contribute towards better code quality
- Prepare test metrics and present results in the Retrospective ceremony
- Contribute to the decomposition and flow of tickets in an agile project management system
- Experience - multiple levels can be accommodated:
- Entry-level: Bachelors Degree + 0 years work experience OR HS/GED + 6 years work experience
- Mid-level: Bachelors Degree + 3-5 years work experience or Masters Degree + 1-3 years work experience
- Senior-level: BS Degree + 6-8 years work experience or Masters Degree + 4-6 years work experience
- Working knowledge of the following Atlassian products: Jira/Zephyr, Confluence, and Fisheye
- Working knowledge of current software testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of Agile software development frameworks (Scrum and SAFe)
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other CI/CD tools
- Familiarity with Docker or other container orchestration platforms
Desired skills and knowledge:
- Proficiency in Java
- Previous experience supporting law enforcement clients
- Possess a sense of ownership and professional pride
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Active SECRET security clearance with the ability to obtain a TS clearance
#HOTJOBSClient Engagement:· Learn about the Noblis business development lifecycle, processes, tools, and account structure· Contribute specialized domain or technical content to proposal sections or client white papers· Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goalsOverview:
With the continuing impacts of COVID-19 around the world, we are taking action to protect the health and well-being of our colleagues and maintain the safety of the communities where we operate. Noblis seeks an environment free from COVID-19 and prefers all employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Attestation of vaccination status will be required for employment with Noblis. Unvaccinated employees may be subject to additional health and safety requirements to include any federal, state and/or client restrictions.
Noblis and our wholly owned subsidiaries, Noblis ESI, Noblis MSD and Noblis + Mikros Systems tackle the nation's toughest problems and apply advanced solutions to our clients' most critical missions. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise together in an environment of independence and objectivity to deliver enduring impact on federal missions. Noblis works with a wide range of government clients in the defense, intelligence and federal civil sectors. Learn more at Noblis -About Us
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public. Noblis has won numerous workplace awards. Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace.
Noblis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race (as well as because of or on the basis of traits historically associated with race, including hair texture, hair type, and protective hairstyles such as braids, locks, and twists), color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions, genetic factors, military/veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Noblis is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Noblis will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.