Onsite hybrid in Englewood CO
- Cisco UCS Hardware experience
- VMWare experience
- SAN Storage experience
- Industry and vendor specific certifications and training (Red Hat, Microsoft, Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel-Client, etc)
- Kubernetes and container management
- Works with cross functional teams and advises leadership.
- Installs new software releases and system upgrades, evaluates, and installs patches, and resolves software related problems.
- Performs system backups and recovery.
- Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Technologies supported include operating systems, servers, networks, system security, hardware, and other software applications.
- Troubleshoots system issues and resolves or escalates.
- Creates and updates system documentation, including configurations and backup procedures.
- Research, designs and documents complex systems and related technologies in support of the wireless engineering lab.
- Produces required technical documentation, and reviews and improves documentation and designs.
- Establishes the integrity, viability, functionality, and capacity of wireless lab System architectures by writing and executing detailed test plans and documenting test results.
- Tests and certifies wireless lab systems and related technologies for features, compatibility, interoperability, function, and capacity.
- Evaluates vendors, products, and solutions without bias or predisposition to make informed recommendations, and fully documents findings.
- Provides Technical support and guidance to wireless lab personnel and ensures all technical standards and documentation requirements are met.
- Interacts with and manages tasks with members of cross-functional teams.
- Basic Knowledge in network design, network architecture, protocols, and network topology
- Basic Knowledge in TCP/IP and the OSI Model
- Basic Knowledge in using ticketing and software tools to support the current operations.
- Working Knowledge of network devices and network appliances
- Working knowledge of computer servers and various operating systems (e.g. Linux, Windows)
- Working knowledge of Virtualization and Hypervisors (VMware preferred)
- Working knowledge of productivity software, such as Visio, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge and Experience in Linux systems administration, application, and OS tuning.
- Knowledge and Experience in Windows systems administration, application, and OS tuning.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field or commensurate work experience
Source : RIT Solutions, Inc.