Python Developer for WLAN team in San Jose, CA
- You will create the software tools for the WLAN Team.
- 90% of the work is Python development.
- You must understand workflows and systems.
- Work will include writing code for Design tools, including collecting data and add to the database.
- 4 years of software programming
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Any tools design experience
- Background in IT infrastructure.
- Bachelors in computer science or Computer Engineering.
- C programming
- Experience with databases such as MySQL & Elasticsearch.
- Kibana and Linux experience
- Masters in Computer Science.
Location: San Jose, CA (100% On-Site)
Salary: $122k+ (plus RSU’s, Bonus, etc.)
*Relocation is available for candidates outside the Bay Area