Our Client is currently seeking Physical Therapist for positions in Roswell, NM for a Days shift. The ideal candidate will possess a current NM license. You must be the graduate of an PT program and possess previous work experience as an PT.
- Current Resume
- Graduate of an PT program
- Previous work experience as an PT
- Current active and unrestricted PT license in the Assignment state, if applicable
- Must be able to pass background/urine drug screening
As a healthcare professional-owned company, we understand the needs of our industry. We offer competitive compensation as well as the following benefits:
- 401K plan
- Seasonal Lucrative Incentive Programs*
- 6 Paid Holidays**
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 Paid Sick Days in a year
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
* For Travel Positions Only
** For full time positions /Eligible employees only
Whether you’ re a seasoned PT or are looking to explore this exciting way of experiencing a new place, meeting a demand in the industry, and enjoying a different work structure, we are here to help you find the right fit for your next position.
For more information please call (866) 440-2445
Source : TheraEx Staffing Services