PT Automotive Cashier
Immediate opening for part-time cashier position. Can choose either morning or evening hours.
Must be able to work Saturdays from 8 AM - 3 PM
What's the Brown-Daub advantage? We're a family-owned dealership with over 80 years experience, and have a long history of supporting the Lehigh Valley community. With 8 locations in our dealership family, there's plenty of room for growth and advancement for our employees! If you'd like to make a move in the automotive industry, apply today!
- Answer dealership group phones, greet and receive prospects and customers
- Direct customers to the correct department, notify the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduce the customer to the salesperson
- Work cooperatively with the sales and other internal teams
- Communicate with callers and visitors in a professional, friendly, and efficient manner
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents
- Assist in scheduling and confirming sales appointments
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent listening/communication skills, outgoing and positive personality
- Punctual nature and ability to handle schedule flexibility and dynamic work environment
- Professional appearance and eager to improve on all aspects
- Valid driverâ€™s license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Powered by JazzHR