Remote position with occasional onsite meetings in Washington, DC after COVID-19; candidates local to DC/MD/VA only.
Position Description | Proposal Manager
Infotrend, one of the fastest growing small business firms in the Federal Services space, is looking for a motivated Proposal Manager (PsM). The PsM will lead the proposal development activities across the firm and play an integral part in Infotrend’s overall growth through RFx responses to Federal agencies, especially in the Federal financial and Federal health domains. The PsM will have a proven track-record of working on complex Federal proposals of various sizes and types.
- Develop compliant, comprehensive, and compelling RFx submittals end to end
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive repository of proposal artifacts and templates
- Lead the proposal team's execution of Infotrend’s BD, Capture and proposal process generating proposal content with adherence to requirements and format, and managing our proposal team's activities in order to win
- Partner with Project and Capture Managers to assist in Capture Activities and Solution development
- Support pipeline management and gate reviews of opportunities leading to proposals
- Collaborating across various technical and back-office teams to elicit content for proposals and White Papers
- Develop capability focused content, including White Papers, brochures, research and analysis summary documents for customer presentations and marketing
- Maintain and promote Infotrend’s Social media presence through collaboration across the firm and industry
- 5+ years of managing multi-volume proposals that have resulted in Federal contract awards greater than $12M annually
- Demonstrated successful track-record of managing, scheduling, editing, and producing multi-volume Federal proposals
- In depth understanding of compliance with Government RFI/RFP/RFQ's
- Capable of creating complete and compelling outlines and/or storyboards
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is a plus
- Being a collaborative team player is a must
- Proposal Management training with Shipley, SM&A or other industry leading firms is desired.
- Ability to contribute to developing an overall win strategy and experience with cost volumes is a plus
- Some technical familiarity with eDiscovery, Cloud, DevSecOps, Data Analytics, AI, RPA and/or Blockchain is a plus
EEO Statement: Infotrend, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.