The Project Manager, as primary liaison for multiple clients, will lead implementation of projects with a focus on successfully implementing various health care delivery and educational alliances and on analyzing program outcomes.
In this role, you will ensure ongoing delivery of high-quality work to major clients, managing the planning and production of domestic and international, live and online educational and care program activities. Engage in project and relationship management, driving and organizing work and communication with all internal and external faculty and other project contributors as needed to initiate, deliver and successfully conclude projects in the designated timeframe and within budget.
- Acts as the primary relationship owner for programs and strategic relationships with multiple goals and sets of deliverables. Champions the programs and customer needs internally within Joslin. Also serves as the visible, day-to-day program and relationship manager responsible for successful achievement of all program activities and deliverables.
- Develops and implements work plans and manages resources allocated to specific projects.
- Assists in the design of programs to measure outcomes and in the collection and analysis of outcome data. Oversees and evaluates the effectiveness of existing and new programs and services. Designs systems, tools and processes for evaluating program effectiveness. Conducts outcomes data analysis and provides insights into program design.
- Manage aspects of online education projects, working with technology partners to understand all aspects of technology and reporting; working with faculty to assist them with preparation of their presentation and in recording education; and working with client on registration and reporting. Maintains regular customer communication and coordinates all requests and activities, including those linked to external vendors/partners/resources.
- Manages program timelines and project budgets and suggests course corrections with customers as necessary to achieve desired outcomes. Helps determine the appropriate allocation of Joslin resources necessary to meet program and customer requirements. Helps ensure that Joslin standards are met on aspects of the programs’ operations.
- May assist with financial and planning activities for annual budget process as it relates to projects either currently underway, forecasted or in the pipeline.
- Demonstrate proactive problem solving and remain solution-oriented.
- Assume other duties as may be assigned by the Department Directors in support of department goals and objectives
- Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Health or related field preferred.
- 3 years of project management experience in a business, healthcare, or academic nonprofit environment having managed projects, programs, or events - or other relevant experience in healthcare operations is desired.
- Experience working with custom software platforms and website content management systems is a plus.
- Experience working with custom software platforms, learning management systems and/or website content management systems is a plus.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office products, including PowerPoint, Word and basic Excel is required.
- Excellent organizational, time management and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in analysis and judgment of complex situations with potential legal and financial ramifications
- Ability to take initiative and work both collaboratively and independently, as situation dictates and manage multiple priorities.
- Outgoing and direct personality who has demonstrated ability of establishing rapport and maintaining effective relationships with new and existing stakeholders
- High degree of flexibility and resourcefulness. Ability to quickly identify creative problem-solving strategies and implement them.
- Skill in interacting with multiple levels of external contacts
- Creative idea generator with the confidence and persuasiveness required to sell innovative ideas.
- Technical expertise in quickly adopting new software and platforms, and identifying opportunities for product development.
- Demonstrated ability in identifying departmental technology gaps and needs for continuous improvement.
- Ability to condense technological knowledge and train key stakeholders in necessary technical skills in a clear, simplified manner
- Professional in appearance with the ability to interact with clients while representing Joslin in a professional manner
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time overall to be onsite at programs is desired