Location: Santa Ana, CA
We are a world leader in deployment of retail hydrogen refueling stations. We are a California-based company established in 2013 to provide safe, reliable, retail hydrogen to customers of fuel cell electric vehicles.
We are looking for an accountable Project Engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource, and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
This position offers:
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned operations where engineering insight is required.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interact daily with the team members and any external partners to interpret their needs and requirements to meet business needs.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’ s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and oversee project team(s) and tasks.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with Project Manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Oversee standard operating procedures (SOPs) and help develop as needs change.
- Assist with the Fire Permitting for Station Projects (with help from Project Manager)
- Check Electrical Drawings for new projects
- Check Mechanical Drawings for new projects
- Manage the development of troubleshooting guide and other documentation as needs arise.
- Work with Operations Team to maintain station security cameras to ensure they are updated and transmitting for dashboard needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in Engineering or relevant field.
- Proven working experience as a project engineer is a plus.
- Experience on Construction Team is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- Time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Ability to work with multiple personalities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Source : Mattson Resources