Come join a company that strives for Extraordinary People and Exceptional Performance! Chenega Professional & Technical Services, LLC, a Chenega Professional Services’ company, is looking for an Project Coordinator for the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to provide programmatic support services to Antimicrobial Resistance Coordination and Strategy Unit (ARX). We are looking for creative, collaborative, experienced, and driven individuals to join our team!
Our company offers employees the opportunity to join a team where there is a robust employee benefits program, management engagement, quality leadership, an atmosphere of teamwork, recognition for performance, and promotion opportunities. We actively strive to channel our highly engaged employee’s knowledge, critical thinking, and determination to innovate scalable solutions for our clients.
- Assist the Senior Science Advisor/Science Team Lead with coordination across all members of ARX Science Team and with other ARX Teams (Communications, Policy, Project Management) as needed and ensure that work and project requests, timelines, and deadlines are assigned, tracked, and addressed appropriately.
- Track the Science Team daily, weekly, and monthly to-do lists, follow-ups, and deadlines to coordinate, organize, close loops, and make sure appropriate responses and timely submissions.
- Make sure Science Teamwork and deliverables stay on point and focused per internal decisions and external requests.
- Coordinate calls/meetings and needed participants to discussions, online and in-person as appropriate, and conduct follow-up on all necessary items.
- Monitor and coordinate data and information collection from internal and external stakeholders on ARX implementation activities and impact (e.g. Domestic AR Lab Network
- Monitor organizational mailboxes (e.g. Domestic AR Lab Network), forward emials, notices, and alerts forward as necessary, and draft written responses to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders reflecting understanding of ARX strategies, priorities, and objectives
- Coordinate meetings with diverse internal and external stakeholders, including planning, logistics, and follow up activities (e.g. Domestic AR Lab Network).
- Work with ARX leadership to help coordinate with external partners and stakeholders and draft plans for collaborative activities.
- BS or master’s degree in public health or related field;.
- minimum of 5 years project coordination experience in public health, government, or laboratory science services