Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a Program Manager to provide program Management support to support to the Mission Planning office at Eglin AFB. The Airspace Mission Planning Division is comprised of a portfolio of software development, modification, and enduring legacy programs. The contractor shall have knowledge of systems acquisition and program management, combined with administrative skills to support the AirSpace Mission Planning Program Office (AFLCMC/HBM) to manage and report on Air Force Programs of Record, Acquisition Activities, and Sustainment Programs / Projects.
The Division is constructed to utilize agile development practices and processes directed from OSD and the Secretary of Air Force. This position provides analytic and acquisition support to the Air Combat Command (ACC) platforms for the procurement of mission planning hardware, services, and software. Services, except temporary duty assignments, will be performed at Eglin AFB unless otherwise specified by contract.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
JOB STATUS: Full time
TRAVEL: Travel of up to 1 week per quarter may be required, both CONUS and OCONUS
- The PM support is directed to the Combat Air Forces Branch, Individual must have knowledge of qualitative and quantitative techniques for gathering, analyzing, and measuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of mission planning software acquisition programs.
- Familiarity with ACC platforms operations to include F-16, F-22. F-15, B-1, and F-35 is a plus for this position.
- Review’s acquisition documents and provides comments offering an executive level perspective to ensure consistency and accuracy. Documents may include, but are not limited to, Acquisition Decision Memorandums, Life Cycle Sustainment Plans, Acquisition Strategies, Acquisition Program Baselines, Risk Management Plans, Program Management Reviews and Milestone Decision Briefs.
- Support development/review of Requests for Information (RFIs), Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other procurement related documents utilized during the acquisition of Mission Planning Systems hardware, and software services.
- Support review of bid proposals and make recommendations as appropriate to the government for contract award.
- Individual must be able to effectively communicate orally and in writing, providing quality acquisition and program documentation (briefings, documents, plans, etc.).
- Individual has the knowledge of support activities that assist the program manager in assessing what programs are within schedule and cost baselines, be able to recommend viable solutions to problems and the pursuit of alternative courses of action.
- Individual shall be able to plan, research, analyze and assess system acquisition in terms of development, production and deployment of weapons systems and associated equipment; formulate plans and recommend effective strategies in meeting cost, schedule, and performance objectives.
- Support program management reviews, senior level meeting/reviews and IMP/IMS reviews.
- The candidate will be able to support and develop various briefings/schedules of program status and acquisition tasks to senior management.
Candidate must have an active US security clearance, with the ability to upgrade to a Top Secret (TS) clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in DoD systems acquisition and program management principles, policies, and practices as defined in DoD acquisition frameworks
- Experience in executing DoD programs with prime contractors, and sub-contractors.
- Skilled in use of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, FAA, NRC and other federal agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations; while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.