AESI is looking for a Program Manager for one of our premier clients in the Seattle, WA area. This is a 9 month contract with the possibility for extension. As our employee, you qualify for our full benefits package.
- Help manage the Data Infrastructure program by streamlining processes, creating frameworks that scale across different teams, and supporting safe and continuous/agile development and release.
- Partner closely with our engineering managers, product managers, and engineers to gather requirements, scope effort, manage resource allocation and prioritization frameworks and schedule of deliverables.
- Facilitate communication cross-functionally with other teams both inside and outside of the Data Infrastructure organization, ensuring that requirements are well understood, and that priorities and delivery schedules expectations are managed.
- Create and run processes that allow for the maximum agility and adaptation across Data Infrastructure teams while measuring and maintaining the highest possible product quality.
- Coordinate internal/external dependencies and ensure timelines are up to date.
- BS/MS EE/CS/CE or equivalent in statistics, computer science, economics (with strong data analysis focus)
- 5 years of experience as a Program Manager
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Experience partnering with Engineer Managers, Product Managers and Engineers
- 3+ years project management, engineering management, and/or QA/QC engineering management experience for software development quality in a fast-moving, incredibly complex service.
- Technical project management or engineering ownership of cloud & data infrastructure used by external engineering and data science teams
- Hands-on involvement of managing projects to deliver data infrastructure products and tools that are used by engineering teams to improve customer experience.
- Experience gathering, analyzing, and presenting data and metrics to back up assumptions, make recommendations and drive actions.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Prior data analysis experience (SQL, Python/Jupyter Notebooks, Tableau, Superset, Strong PivotTable-Fu)
- Technical understanding of Big Data Infrastructure such as Spark, Kafka, Flink, Hadoop ecosystem, etc.