Sentar is dedicated to developing the critical talent that the connected world demands to create solutions to address the convergence of cybersecurity, intelligence, analytics, and systems engineering. We invite you to join the small business team where you can build, innovate, and secure your career.
Sentar is seeking a Program Manager in Ft Bragg!
The United States Army Reserve Command (USARC) G-6 owns and operates Army Reserve Network (ARNet) and Secure Army Reserve Network (SARNet) to provide continuous secure and non-secure data, voice, and video transport, data center services, hosted applications, file services, collaboration tools, cybersecurity, remote access, continuity of operations, and customer service across the USAR enterprise. These services are provided to 65,000 users with network accounts at approximately 700 locations, primarily in the continental United States with a few sites in Puerto Rico, Europe, Asia, and the Pacific region. Sentar is seeking a Program Manager to lead this diverse IT program.
- Oversee all Program Management duties while developing and maintaining operating procedures for day-to-day successful Mission planning. Address SLA's, performance metrics, personnel changes, and contract changes.
- Assist with project related budgeting and cost planning to ensure that projects adhere to customer standards
- Support Acquisition Planning, including assistance in the development of SOWs/PWS/Statements of Objectives, and reviewing budgetary Cost Estimates for the government.
- Prepare and brief management and other stakeholders with periodic status reports regarding plans, progress, risks, and changes.
- Collaborate with the customer and other necessary stakeholders in project and mission planning
- Proactively identify problems and develop recommendations for problem resolution in a timely and efficient manner
Experience: Minimum 12 years’ experience in information technology management
Certifications: Project Management Institute (PMI) certified Project Management Professional (PMP), and have completed intermediate ITIL training
Benefits at Sentar:
In addition to a great culture, Sentar offers a comprehensive benefits package to support employees and their families! Cigna Health Insurance, Guardian Vision and Dental Insurance, and Life/Accident/Disability insurance options through Mutual of Omaha give our employees options and comprehensive coverage while keeping out of pocket costs low. Sentar is also happy to offer a healthy match employee contributions through the Fidelity 401(k) plan. Time off your thing? Sentar offers a PTO plan that graduates quickly with years of service. Sentar invests in our people - we offer a robust professional development and education assistance plan, to help our employees reach the next level Reach out to your recruiter to learn more!
If you are not ready to apply for this position, submit your resume here to join our talent community. We'll keep you updated occasionally on new job opportunities.
Sentar is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vets/Persons with Disabilities
Our culture is one of inclusivity and support. Sentar is proudly an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Federal Contractor Employer M/F/Vets/Persons with Disabilities. Follow these links to learn more about your rights: EEO Is the Law Poster; EEO Is Law Supplement; and Pay Transparency.
We want you to build your career at Sentar, so if you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable workplace accommodation applying for a job or at any point in the employment process, contact the Recruiting Manager at 256-430-0860 x 129 or email email@example.com. Please indicate the specifics of the assistance needed. Thank you for considering Sentar in your employment search.
Build, Innovate, Secure Your Career at Sentar.