Creativity, innovative thinking, and the manufacturing of top-quality products have put Lyons Magnus at the forefront of the food industry. Lyons is involved in each phase of the food manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the marketing of the finished products – and everything in between. Lyons produces more than 2,000 different items for the industrial ingredient and foodservice segments, designing products for some of the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international accounts.
This huge undertaking could not be done without a diverse and talented staff. At Lyons, our people are the heart of our organization. Lyons is proud to cultivate a thriving work environment with employees who are not just satisfied and productive but engaged in creating the future – the company’s and their own.
Lyons Magnus is seeking a 2nd shift Production Utility/Assistant at its Beloit Facility. This is a M-F position from 8pm-6am, with overtime as needed.
Lyons Magnus, a leader in the foodservice industry, is seeking a dynamic individual for immediate opening as an Production Associate at our Beloit, WI plant. Lyons develops, manufacturers, and markets quality products with innovative packaging to meet the needs of Foodservice, Ingredient and International customers. This candidate will be responsible for collecting various types of data at the floor level. Flexibility with scheduling is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Schedule Execution Tasks
• Start work orders as directed by production
• Communicate delays to organization
• Ensuring accurate and timely posting of Production Orders – follow up with department
• Yield – Investigating and preparing yield data
• Includes the review of the inputs
• Call Offs – assist with calling staff if support is needed in a shift
• Safety – assist with safety tasks as assigned
• Participate in the daily operation functions to maintain process knowledge, and ensure that you remain social with production staff and area operators
• Candidate must be strong in attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills.
• Position is 75% deskwork, 25% fieldwork.
• Fieldwork includes physically talking with production employees to gain information as it pertains to tasks assigned.
• Candidate must be able to communicate and work well with a diverse group of coworkers.
• Successful candidate will be able to understand the flow of materials from receiving to production usage to finished goods inventory to shipping.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong Math Skills
• Strong business communication skills, written and verbal
Education and/or Experience
• High School Diploma or GED
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to follow directions
- Prolonged sitting, standing, walking
- Reaching, climbing or balancing, and stoop/kneel/crouch/crawl
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to maintain accurate documentation.
- High Attention to Detail
- Flexible work schedule and the ability to work overtime and weekends.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Lyons Magnus offers a comprehensive benefits plan that includes: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter and salary requirements.
To learn more about Lyons Magnus, LLC its products and core values, visit www.lyonsmagnus.com, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
Lyons Magnus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
*This organization participates in E-Verify.