- Global consumer products manufacturer recently expanded operations and is hiring for a 3rd shift Production Supervisors
- Responsible for overseeing a production line and oversee both the people and the process to ensure production is as efficient as possible
- Company has been in business for 38 years with sales around $2 billion.
- They offer fantastic benefits and are big believers in continuous improvement and upper ward mobility
- Job will pay a base salary + 10% bonus and weekend overtime pay which is very rare
- Sponsorship and visa transfers are not available
- Directly supervise 80-100 employees in the assembly department on 3rd shift
- Involvement with leading and performing continuous improvement processes using Lean Manufacturing, Six-Sigma, and similar principles
- Establish a culture of engagement and set the strategic direction for the team.
- Monitor, exceed, and maintain production standards for efficiencies, material waste and quality.
- Ensure employee productivity, facility safety, and maintenance activities while working in conjunction with other managers and supervisors
- BA/BS/AAS is preferred or an equivalent of 5+ years of manufacturing leadership experience
- Manufacturing experience is required, prefer assembly, automotive, plastics, injection molding, blow molding, etc.
- 2-10+ years of leadership experience is required
- Analytical and able to use the numbers to help coach, teach and develop employees
- Must be capable of problem solving, multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Bi-lingual English / Spanish is a plus
Source : Job Juncture