We are seeking a Production Supervisor to coordinate the production, welding, and activities of Team Leaders and employees under the direction of the Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop mid- to short-term plans in addressing business goals and issues.
- Gather and analyze information from work sites to identify root causes in resolving business needs.
- Employ 8-Step Problem Solving to resolve problems for continual improvement.
- Plan and maintain work schedules, assignments, and production sequences.
- Train and develop employees to perform job duties according to company procedures and policies for safety and accuracy.
- Interpret work orders, specifications, and company policies and procedures for employees.
- Direct and assign tasks and duties, and enforce safety and sanitation regulations.
- Complete necessary paperwork, such as incident reports and time-off requests.
- Prepare departmental reports as directed by Manager and Assistant Manager.
- Assist with work activities as necessary to maintain workflow.
- Evaluate performance and record evaluations.
- Develop and train employees to follow standard work instructions.
- Assist Manager in developing and implementing standard work instructions.
- Associate's degree with concentration in manufacturing/welding desired
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Four to five years of experience in manufacturing engineering or a commensurate level of experience with related products.
- Training in general safety, quality system awareness and supervisory sexual harassment prevention preferred.
Exceptional Health Benefits - 90% Company Paid!
- Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Short-Term Disability Paid by Employer
- Optional Long-Term Disability, and Additional Life Insurance
- 401k Company Match
- Vacation, Holiday, and Sick Days Paid
Powered by JazzHR