Position : Production Planner /Scheduler
Location : San Diego, CA
Duration : 12Months Contract
Total Hours/week : 40.00
- Must have excellent Excel Skills (Pivot tables/V-Lookups)
Be able to read and process:
- Shelf Life of Products
- Inventory Levels
- Production times
- Order Fulfillment times
- Bill of Materials
- 10K SKUs
- Should have a working knowledge of SAP
- Medical Industry is a huge plus
- Not looking for a retail, manufacturing, warehouse planning person
- Need someone who has the ability to manage multiple objectives at one time, fast paced, quick thinking, cool under pressure.
- Reviews MRP and ensures timely and accurate planning/scheduling of product to support the plan. Develops and monitors detailed, achievable production schedules. Maintains accuracy of scheduling system from initial input of work order data through on-going maintenance, to completion and closure.
- Proposes modification to planning guidelines as needed to provide for minimum inventory investment consistent with production objectives and constraints imposed by the manufacturing process.
- Recommends process improvements to Planning process/system that are not in-line with the current requirements of OPS. Able to lead a Planning process improvement team with guidance.
- Participates fully in a multi-functional process improvement teams and represents Planning’s interest in process These would include CI teams as well as System upgrade teams such as Everest.
- Initiates action plans to prevent occurrence of problems which may delay timely planning, and follows up on their completion.
- Maintains accuracy of assigned data fields in material planning system
- Keeps abreast of the basic requirements for compliance in own area of work and complies with those requirements. Participates as required in training on regulatory issues affecting own area of work. Brings regulatory compliance questions/issues to the attention of management.
Source : millenniumsoft