Earn up to $18.50/hour on days and $19.00/hour on nights!
American Plastics, a private equity-backed leading injection molded plastics manufacturer specializing in Retail Storage, Janitorial, Food Service and Cleaning products. We are rapidly growing company with locations in Arizona, Missouri, Ohio, and South Carolina.
We are expanding our teams with immediate openings at all levels. Interviews occur daily and our apply-to-hire process takes only a few days.
Employee safety is a top priority for American Plastics. Not only does the company have a top-level safety program, but we have implemented critical social distancing protocols related to COVID-19 including processes that promote the safety of our team members, candidates, customers, and communities.
American Plastics manufacturing facilities operates on a 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. This attractive schedule has rotating 12-hour shifts, guaranteed overtime and every other weekend is 3 days off! Imagine working less than 185 days a year and making full time pay!
American Plastics Offers:
· Paid Vacation and Holidays available immediately upon hire
· Medical, Dental and Vision available 30 days after hire
· Flex Spending and Health Savings Accounts
· Critical Illness Coverage
· Life Insurance
· Disability (STD & LTD)
· 401 K with a Company Match
· Educational Assistance Program
- Trim, assemble and pack parts
- Quality and machine operation
- Inspect parts to meet customer quality standards
- Light assembly
- Supply lines and packing/stage areas with required materials
- Run a safe, clean operation which promotes zero accidents
- Meet production and delivery schedules
- Be at work on time all scheduled days
- Standing extended periods of time, bending, pushing, pulling and lifting up-to 40 lbs. individual 80 lbs. team lift
- Maintain product specifications during production and packing according to customer requests
- Meet daily production requirements
- Monitor and advise if there is not adequate inventory of materials (finished parts, WIP and raw materials)
- Daily housekeeping
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Other duties and special projects as assigned by Management