Amphenol Pcd is looking to add a Product Specialist to our Beverly, MA team!
Identify and create market opportunities and generate profitable growth for the assigned product lines through aggressive and effective use and management of existing sales and support resources. Primary Point of Contact for external sales, business development, customer, and Amphenol divisions.
• Management of, and responsible for, top line growth of assigned products, within target margin goals.
• Review and respond to customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
• Review and ensure quotes for products are issued correctly and in a timely fashion
• Provide monthly forecasts and quarterly forecasts for revenue and bookings.
• Responsible for product pricing, configuration, and channel management.
• Ensure availability of up to date sales collateral and promotional material, and conduct sales training.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, MS Office proficiency
• Financial and Business analysis
• Ability to travel unrestricted worldwide
• Fluent in English language
• Prior industry experience
• Intermediate Excel
• 0-3 years' desired experience
• Able to lift 25 lbs.
A Little Bit About Us:
Amphenol Pcd, a subsidiary of Amphenol Corporation, is one of the world's leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace and Industrial applications. Located north of Boston in Beverly, Massachusetts, we design and manufacture a wide range of products - System Attachments, Junction Modules, Relay Sockets, Terminal Blocks, Rectangular & Circular Connectors, and Cable Assemblies & Adapters. With facilities in North America and Asia, Amphenol Pcd products are chosen by hundreds of OEMs around the world reliant on Amphenol's technical excellence, global network of distributors, and cost-effective solutions for custom systems.
Due to the nature of our business, the candidate must be able to legally work in the United States; we are unable to provide sponsorship. Position requires candidate to be a U.S. person as defined in ITAR, 22 CFR 120.15 (U.S. Citizenship or Resident Alien Status) and defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101(a) (20).
Amphenol Pcd is a proud Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status.
This organization participates in E-Verify.