WET is the worldwide leader in fountain design, having designed over 240 fountains around the globe such as the Fountains of Bellagio and the Dubai Fountain (the largest choreographed fountain in the world), using fundamental elements like water, fire, ice, fog, and light.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about engineering and interested in working with an elite team of subject matter experts on problems at the forefront of the field to create world-class experiences for all to see. The ideal candidate would be highly analytical, and be willing to solve unique challenges.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Plan, design, test and implement a variety of engineering projects
- Analyze and develop solutions to complex mechanical engineering problems
- Work with mechanical, structural, electrical and hydraulic systems
- Set up, perform, and document tests and evaluations on component and product assemblies
- Create part models, assemblies and detailed drawings
- Work with outside suppliers and internal departments to coordinate project work
- Need knowledge of: Fluid Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Feedback Control Design, Thermal Systems, Kinematic Synthesis of Mechanisms
- Occasional travel (about 5% of the time) to companyâ€™s job site in the United States and abroad to troubleshoot issues
- Masterâ€™s degree in Mechanical Engineering (foreign degree equivalent is not acceptable)
Powered by JazzHR