CNH Industrial is a world-class equipment and services company dedicated to advancing the noble work of agriculture and construction workers. Driven by our shared purpose of Breaking New Ground, we’re passionate about bringing Innovation, Sustainability, and Productivity to all that we do. As a truly global company, CNH Industrial’s 37,000+ employees form part of a diverse and inclusive workplace, focused on empowering customers to grow, and build, a better world through our core brands: Case IH, STEYR, New Holland Agriculture, CASE, and New Holland Construction.
The Product Delivery Engineer is a key role responsible for integration of new technology and current product improvements.Responsibilities:
- Develop solutions that delicate customers, enhancing structural components, product conveyance, product distribution, via liquid or granular media on a floater or sprayer application.
- Manage multiple projects in parallel to ensure invention, proof of concept, and product delivery projects are all progressing at a robust pace.
- Supervise and manage the status, risks, and support needs for programs.
- Interact with all subject areas to ensure a robust delivery of product solutions is properly planned, tracked, and completed.
- Engage with Product Owners to ensure technology delivery plans are progressing as needed.
- Engage with Product Verification and Validation teams to ensure releases are progressing with quality.
- Engage with internally developed systems, 3rd party suppliers, and the design team to ensure successful integration.
- Support the development of industry standards related to spray or fertilizer application and data recording.
- This position pays $83,000 to $120,000. (Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as skill, experience and qualification for the role.)
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Agricultural, or Electrical Engineering, or similar field.
- 6 plus years relevant project management or product development experience.
- Previous experience in advanced engineering, concept development and concept evaluation.
This position is eligible for HYBRID flexible work arrangements!
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!EEO:
US applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here. CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.
Canada applicants: CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality, place of origin, disability, marital status, family status, age, or any other ground prohibited by applicable provincial human rights legislation.