PRODUCT BUSINESS ANALYST III TREASURY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
The Product Business Analyst (PBA) plays a critical role in providing functional support and serves as a liaison between Treasury Management Solutions, Project/Program Manager and technical teams to identify, analyze, and translate business requirements into system development specifications. Acts as the business liaison for the duration of the project and is accountable for consulting with the business to understand its business goals and objectives, processes, and requirements. The PBA collaborates with Treasury Management's Portfolio Management team as well as with Information Technology project team members to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design, from which applications and solutions are developed. This position will work on various Treasury Management systems and will be the business lead for effectively identifying, analyzing, and documenting business requirements and workflows, and then subsequently helping the technology teams to translate these requirements into functional and technical requirements and design. The new position will work on and own requirements traceability, UAT planning and management of UAT execution.
Treasury Management Solutions Division
As a member of City National's Treasury Management Solutions group, you will make a difference by delivering integrated technology solutions to help clients more efficiently manage their businesses and working capital. This group drives and supports the bank's cash management products and services that won City National four of its 11 Greenwich Excellence Awards in 2018.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
* Responsible for conducting in-depth analysis of current and proposed business operations / product and partner with teams across IT to collect, clarify and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual design, from which applications and solutions are developed
* Interface directly with business users to gather, track, and prioritize business requirements, and translate them into technical system requirements for the development team
* Ability to collect requirements using a variety of methods (one-on-one, group, or JAD sessions, etc).
* Interface directly with business users to document operational workflows, business level systems diagrams and other project artifacts as needed
* Develop/write functional test cases and perform functional testing of solutions in development to validate requirements have been met
* Make recommendations to improve business processes, expand application features, resolve defects or enhance business capabilities
* Engage external vendors in the planning and delivery of technology
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
* Minimum 5 year of experience with Treasury Management products
* Minimum 5 years of experience as a business analyst
* Minimum 5 year experience in testing software applications
Skills and Knowledge
* Minimum 1 year experience in a lead or supervisory role preferred
* Experience with Treasury Management systems (Online Banking, etc.)
* Knowledge of sizing and costing projects and feasibility studies preferred
* Knowledge of testing strategies, test plans, test execution
* Knowledge of current best-practice software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, SDLC)
* Strong Experience with MS Visio, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
* Basic project management skills (MS Project experience preferred)
* Demonstrates excellent writing and documentation skills
* Possesses solid problem-solving and analytical skills
* Communicates easily with varying stakeholders in controlled situations
* Proven experience in creating and maintaining positive business relationships
* Proven experience in identifying, researching and resolving data issues
* Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
* Ability to gather, arrange, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to formulate conclusions and recommended actions
* This level position may take a lead position with other members within this job classification
Starting base salary: $100,011 - $125,980 per year. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. This job is eligible for bonus and/or commissions.
*To be considered for this position you must meet at least these basic qualifications
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
INCLUSION AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
City National Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by law.
ABOUT CITY NATIONAL
We start with a basic premise: Business is personal. Since day one we've always gone further than the competition to help our clients, colleagues and community flourish. City National Bank was founded in 1954 by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs and that legacy of integrity, community and unparalleled client relationships continues to drive phenomenal growth today. City National is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Canada, one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies.
Positions based in New York City: In order to work on-site at City National Bank in New York City, you must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, per city requirements. Shortly after your start date, you will be required to attest to your vaccination status and will be required to provide proof of vaccination.
Source : City National Bank