Job Title: Process Excellence Manager
Centennial Technologies Inc. (CT) is seeking a Process Excellence Manager to work as part of a small team focused on maintaining and achieving corporate certifications and supporting CT project teams. The Process Excellence Manager is responsible for assisting, implementing, and maintaining ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 20000-1:2018, Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Dev 3, Svcs (3) for Software Services and Development and the DoD Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) certifications. Support must be provided for preparation, readiness, and conduct of external assessments for CMMI and ISO 9001:2015.
- Conduct quality audits to ensure compliance to customer requirements, program plans/procedures and ISO/CMMI standards.
- Establish metrics to measure performance.
- Identify and manage an overarching understanding of dependencies that could potentially affect metrics.
- Review product and service deliverables and conduct inspections.
- Establish and maintain processes to continually improve the effectiveness of meeting performance metrics.
- Provide Quality oversight with varying levels of status on all performance related activities and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8 years’ experience.
- Project and or program management experience supporting federal agencies
- Experience implementing and maintaining ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems certification
- Experience implementing and maintaining ISO 27001:2013 IT Security Management certification
- Experience implementing and maintaining ISO 20000-1:2018 IT Service Management certification
- Experience implementing and maintaining CMMI for Software Services and Development
- Experience conducting internal Quality Assurance and project audits
- Experience investigating root cause analysis and corrective action planning
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to operate independently, or collaboratively across multiple functional areas in a dynamic, small team environment
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have the ability to obtain public trust clearance.
About the Company
Centennial Technologies Inc. (Centennial) is committed to a healthy work-life balance for our employees and we have worked hard to foster an environment that enables employees to effectively prioritize both their professional and personal responsibilities. We make every effort to accommodate employees by providing flexible paid time off, a casual work atmosphere, frequent collaborative interaction, and the opportunity to continuously develop career skills.
Centennial offers a competitive benefit package, which includes Medical, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, and Life Insurance, 401k, Mass Transit Benefits, Paid Time Off and Federal Holidays.
Our Culture is inclusive of:
• A supportive professional environment which promotes a healthy work-life balance
• Performance Management techniques which reward our top performers
• Employee surveys and discussions to inform Management’s decisions
• Paid training on the latest technologies and business practices
• An employee-focused model
• Our team’s shared vision of client success through cultivating long-term client relationships
Equal Opportunity Employer
Centennial is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.