Manual Grinder - Euclid, OH - JOB 22-00509
Pay Rate: $20.00 - $25.00/HR Permanent Position with Benefits
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to visualize manufacturing operations and potential problems that may arise
- Must be capable of lifting 40 pounds
- Frequent standing, walking, bending, reaching, and lifting
- Working in an office, tool grinding, and machining environments
- 2+ years manual grinding experience
- Troubleshoot tooling problems with shop personnel
- Modify tooling as needed
- Removes burrs from ground edges of tools
- Technical resource for all facets of tool grinding
- Assist with fixture manufacturing
- Assist with machine maintenance as needed
- Identify and solve related tooling problems
- Ensure tool grinding schedule is followed and completed on time
- Maintain inventory of perishable and non-perishable grinding equipment
- Maintain tool grinding equipment preventive maintenance schedule
- Maintains positive working relationships with manufacturing personnel and other staff members in order to support a positive workplace environment
- Other duties as assigned
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.