LAB Medical Manufacturing Inc., a leader in precision manufacturing of Orthopedic Medical Instruments has opening for:
- Minimum 5 year experience as a Manufacturing and/or Process Engineer.
- SolidWorks, MasterCam X8 and/or ESPRIT experience required.
- Must be experience with programming 5-axis CNC mills.
- Must have background in Medical Devices/Instruments.
- Familiar with the machining of Medical Devices.
- Self-starter, able to work without supervision.
- Must be able to collaborate with customer engineering and in house personnel.
- Ensure and provide technical assistance to existing production processes.
- Identify problems relating to product/process systems and implement improvement programs to eliminate these problems.
- Monitors process performance in order to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement new manufacturing processes.
- Participate in Lean and Six Sigma activities as a method of creating
- Provide manufacturing support on new products and processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex issues through methodical, data
driven analysis, and intuition.
- Identify opportunities for product and process improvements.
- Maximize efficiencies while maintaining product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Provide support to management and plant personnel to
ensure a safe, high quality and efficient production environment.
LAB Medical offers a team oriented and excellent work environment. Our employees enjoy competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, paid time off and 401K with match.