Cameo Consulting Group, LLC a management consulting practice is seeking several qualified and available Radiology Technologist's to support a prospective Federal client in St. Louis, MO. The positions are full-time, long-term, and available to start this summer. Multiple positions belowPositions Available:
Diagnostic Radiology Technologist
Nuclear Medicine Technician
- Must have an American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certificate and current CT license.
- Must be fully competent to operate Siemen’s 64 & Flash 128Multislice scanners or similar type of equipment, and to perform the full complement of contrast and non-contrast exams
- Must have a BLS Certification from the American Heart Association.
- Veterans’ Health Information Systems and Technology Architecture (VISTA) experience (preferred)
- VA accepts American Heart Association (AHA) and Military Training Network (MTN) certifications only.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Cameo provides a competitive benefit package to its employees that is replete with training programs and continuous education features that few others even attempt to duplicate. Our packages are offered to all full-time exempt employees on day one* and they offer many standard features one would expect to find from an industry leader, the details of which are outlined in our handbook. Below is a highlight of our benefit offerings:
- 401K Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 3 Weeks Paid Time Off
- 11 Paid Federal Holidays
- Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
- Medical Insurance - Multiple Nation-Wide Coverage Options
- Dental Insurance - 100% Employer covered for Employee
- Vision Insurance - 100% Employer covered for Employee
- Life Insurance Package - 100% covered by Employer
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance Options
- Corporate Shopping Perks from TicketsatWork.com
- Employee Referral Bonus for Tough-to-Fill posts
- Free annual membership to professional organization of choice (i.e. NCMA, PMI)