What you will do:
- Lead the design and development of technical solutions for the Discover platform.
- Establish and communicate a strategic vision for multiple systems and solution areas
- Hands-on coding and provide technical mentorship
- Partner with Product and Engineering leadership to establish an architectural runway for building Discover & Personalization services solutions in consideration of the product roadmaps.
- Adopt and influence outstanding design and architecture principles of security, scale, uptime and reliability
- Partner with business leaders to provide expert technical advice and influence strategic decision making
- Contribute to architecture guiding principles, development standards, training and hiring.
- Document, present and influence technology solutions to various teams in the organization
What you bring:
- 10+ years of hands-on experience in software engineering developing full stack software solutions.
- 5+ years of Ecommerce experience.
- Experience in developing End to End technical Architecture of very large-scale applications with Strong coding experience in Java
- Experience in microservices architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful API’s
- Experience in caching & in-memory data grid solutions and with CI/CD
- Hands on experience working in a Distributed/Cloud-based environment (e.g. Amazon EC2/ECS, Lambdas, No-SQL DB, Azure, etc.) with high transaction volumes. Knowledge of CDN technologies, specifically Akamai, is a plus.
- Excellent collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills with ability to facilitate technology strategy, requirements and architecture conversations with all partners (management, business users, and technology resources)
- Demonstrated track record of leading within sophisticated organizations requiring strong influence leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels in matrix environment
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systemsor combination of relevant education, experience, and training
Source : Nike