We believe the best defense is a good offense. To stop the ever-increasing cyberattacks, it takes a proactive approach to identifying and defeating future attacks. Do you want to join a company that has developed in-depth knowledge of cyber defense from operating some of the Federal Government’s largest networks? Our company is combining the power of AI and deep learning in innovative cyber solutions, to stay on the forefront of the battle for cyber supremacy! If you are a technical expert in software development, thought leader, innovator and evangelist of industry leading development methodologies and software development lifecycle, we want you to join our team!
We provides lab facilities in conjunction with industry partners at our Dulles, Virginia corporate headquarters. Our in-house lab enables engineering staff to dynamically build out capabilities and solutions for government customers including proof of concept (POC) demonstration, penetration testing, feasibility determination, cross-platform integration and solution validation.
This position will be a combination of telework and in-office work with the specifics being determined with the manager and selected candidate. When in-office candidate will report to our Corporate location in Dulles, VA.
This Principal Software Developer role is a critical position in helping to safeguard our Nation. This position will serve as the technical expert on development projects using both commercial and custom technology. Additional responsibilities include:
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems.
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Lead code reviews; open-source code bases.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Mentor & coach junior developers and work collaboratively in a cross-functional software development team.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, computer engineering, software engineering or related discipline
- 10+ years of related experience
- Active Secret clearance with TS/SCI eligibility
- Hands-on experience with:
- Python; C; C++; Java (J2SE, Java SE, J2EE, Java EE)
- Linux; Windows
- Kubernetes; Docker; Singularity; other container solutions
- GIT; SVN; CVS; other version control systems
- SQL and NoSQL database solutions
- Cloud platforms (AWS and/or Azure)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in cybersecurity
Scrum Master Certification