- Participate in the development and maintenance of the cloud based controller.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance or core platform modules of the appliances.
- Utilize skills focusing on Cloud service, such as AWS/Openstack/Kubernetes
- Take ownership of significant areas of the code for both new feature/functionality development as well as to maintain/redesign of the existing areas of the products.
- Continuous focus and contribution in the areas of performance, availability amp; scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product.
- Build features using programming languages (Python).
- Build features using database technologies such as MySQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch.
- Build interfaces to interact with other systems using RESTful APIs and JSON.
- Create unit test cases for the features.
Job Experience Required:
- 5+ years of overall software development experience;
- Experience in Python;
- Experience with MySQL or MongoDB or ElasticSearch;
- Knowledge and experience in networking and protocol. SDWAN experience is a plus. (optional)
- Knowledge and experience in cyber-security products, like VPN, firewall. (optional)
- Experience in configuration management with a framework such as Terraform, Ansible, helm. (optional)
- Experience with file systems, multithreading, server architectures, and distributed systems (optional)
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields