Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
Veradigm, an Allscripts company, is an integrated data systems and services company that combines data-driven clinical insights with actionable tools to help healthcare stakeholders improve the quality, efficiency, and value of healthcare delivery—these stakeholders include biopharma, health plans, healthcare providers, network partners, and most importantly, the patients they serve.
Veradigm is hiring an experienced Principal Software Quality Engineer, passionate about creating life-saving technology for doctors and patients. Our cloud-based Data Exchange Platform (Transaction Hub) consists of a microservices solution that includes Azure Kubernetes Services, .Net with RESTful services, Service Bus, Azure SQL, CosmosDB and built with CI/CD capabilities. You will provide leadership in test automation and QA to deliver reliable, secure, and vital clinical data to our customers.
- Lead in the development of automated testing for asp.net core restful web APIs using a C#-based or equivalent test automation framework.
- Perform exploratory, functional, regression and end to end integration testing of transaction processing message applications, performing root cause analysis on defects and producing, clear, concise bug reports.
- Participate cross-functionally in Agile development cycles, including requirements analysis and requirements-based test planning and development.
- Work with other engineers and customer-facing support teams to identify, log, root-cause, triage, prioritize, and drive resolution of defects.
- Become application SME and liaison between product, development, and internal/external testing partners.
7+ yrs in each of the following:
- C#/.NET experience.
- net core restful web apis
- Proficient in SQL
- Basic proficiency in a high-level programming language (C# preferred
- Version control and continuous integration, GIT GIT Hub preferred
- Being a leader in agile teams, enabling them to deliver secure, scalable solutions
- Leading mentoring, and coaching test methodologies and test automation best practices
5+ yrs in one or more of the following:
- Cloud development (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- C#-based or equivalent test framework
- Working with Git, GitHub, AZDO or Jira
- SDET experience (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Experience in health IT (preferred)
- 7+ years relevant work experience; 2-3 years at an Expert/Principal level or equivalent experience (Preferred)
- Familiarity with Healthcare Interoperability data exchange standards and file formats, HL7, FHIR, json, is a plus
We strongly advocate that our associates receive all CDC recommended vaccinations in prevention of COVID-19.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this Allscripts opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!