WiFi team is looking for a Principal Embedded Software Engineer with C programming and networking knowledge to join our team. This is a great opportunity to immerse yourself in all phases of the software development cycle to reach new product launches and feature development for our Enterprise Wireless solutions. This position offers a large scope of experience and direct involvement with complex and innovative technology. In addition, you will be working alongside a close-knit team of experienced software developers.
- Develop Secured Enterprise Wireless products and features
- Linux kernel/driver development of popular Wifi chipsets
- Wifi security protocol implementation
- Proficient C programming skill
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge or experience with network and system design
- Passion and talent on Linux Kernel and application development
- Highly motivated, positive, detail oriented and responsible
- Good team player and good communication skills
- 802.11, 802.1x and Enterprise Wireless solution experience is plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is required
- Master’s Degree is preferred
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) secures the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world. Fortinet empowers its customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network - today and into the future. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric architecture can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud or mobile environments. Fortinet ranks number one in the most security appliances shipped worldwide and more than 500,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity in our company, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.