Key Holders are responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience to all Boot Barn customers. They embody the Boot Barn mission, vision and values in all they do by developing selling and service skills, product knowledge, merchandising and visual presentation skills and point-of-sale proficiency. Key Holders partner with the management team to attain sales goals, assist with staff development, and all store operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- By your actions foster a service and selling culture, exceed customer expectations and build consumer relationships that will be enduring.
- Ensure customers receive the highest level of service through creating an engaging customer centric selling and service environment, accurate product.
- Knowledge, maintain SSC merchandising standards, and all other components of customer service.
- Develop product knowledge expertise for our product categories and understand the features and benefits of individual products.
- Maintain and achieve measureable goals including: sales per hour (SPH), units per transaction (UPT), average dollar per transaction (ADT), customer capture rates and email capture rates.
- Be informed and understand current merchandise promotions, and current advertisements.
- Actively seek new ways to improve metrics by partnering with the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager.
- Partner with the store leadership team to learn and understand all management processes and reports.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, set up sales, and store housekeeping; assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and participate in receiving and monitoring floor stock.
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures, and practices including signing, pricing, OSR, and loss prevention; accurately and efficiently complete all sales transactions and maintain proper cash and media accountabilities at POS registers.
- Complete all opening and closing procedures to company standards and comply with the company’s Time and Attendance policy and procedures.
- Demonstrates high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and teamwork with customers, peers and management.
- Demonstrates high level of quality work, attendance and appearance.
- Adheres to all Company Policies & Procedures and Safety Regulations.
- Adheres to local, state and federal laws.
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or GED, 1 to 2 years of retail sales experience.
- Demonstrates leadership and communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Work varied hours/days to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to be flexible and willing to work extended hours when necessary.
- Travel up to 10% of scheduled shifts.
- Customer Centric
- Effective Communication
- Trustworthy & Ethical
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to allow differently-abled individuals to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Standing, walking and squatting less than fifty percent of the work shift.
- Required to lift, move and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation and reports.
- Must be able to see, hear and speak in order to communicate with employees and other customers.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Manual dexterity required using hands to finger; handle, feel and type; reach with hands and arms.
Boot Barn, Inc. reserves the right to make exceptions to, modify or eliminate this document or its content. This document supersedes all previous policies, procedures or guidelines pertaining to this subject.