Come join a winning team! If you enjoy preparing great food in a fun, fast-paced environment, then you'll love being part of Beef 'O' Brady's. Now hiring Full-Time and Part-Time positions.
Our back of the house prep cooks are responsible for prepping and cooking Beef's food items according to recipe specs. They take pride in preparing quality food and ingredients. Positive attitudes and teamwork are a must at Beef's. If this sounds like your kind of team, apply today!
- Prep vegetables, proteins and sauces for use in recipes
- Follow food safety guidelines for cooking, cooling & storage
- Follow safety and sanitation procedures
- Keep equipment clean and work area organized
- Complete duties without constant supervision
- Minimum age 16 or older, based on applicable state & local requirements
- Available to work weekend and holiday shifts
- Ability to read recipes, prep sheets, spec charts in English
- Able to competently handle a knife and other kitchen utensils
- Able to competently operate kitchen equipment
- Continuous standing, bending and lifting up to 60 pounds
- Exposure to heat of equipment and kitchen environment
- Flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Paid training
- Meal perks
- Career growth opportunities
- Fun environment and team culture
- Community involvement
Beef 'O' Brady's is the place to go for Good Food & Good Sports! Our casual, family friendly atmosphere and high-def TV's offer a fun experience for our guests. Our award winning wings, premium burgers, sandwiches, salads, entrees and sharables mean there is something for everyone to enjoy! Our guests come to Beef's to cheer on their favorite sports team or just relax and share a meal with friends.