Main Responsibilities of a Prep Cook:
● Preparing workstations, cooking ingredients, and kitchen equipment for cooking.
● Cooking and arranging food.
Cook Job Description:
We are looking for an experienced cook to fill a vacant spot in our kitchen staff and contribute to the overall excellence of our restaurant.
The person we are hoping to employ is first and foremost a skilled, organized, and creative cook. We are looking for someone to work as a team player, follow instructions, and help us delight our customers with delicious food from our menu. In addition to cooking prowess, great communication and organizational skills are paramount.
A good candidate for this job is a person with attention to detail who can keep the kitchen tidy and clean all while preparing, cooking, and arranging food together with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, and we expect nothing less from our prep cooks.
Responsibilities of a Prep Cook:
● Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen.
● Preparing workstations for cooking.
● Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment.
● Checking the quality of the ingredients.
● Preparing cooking ingredients using various techniques.
● Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation.
● Manage food storage, stock, and ingredient orders.
Prep Cook Job Requirements:
● Must have prior experience as a prep cook.
● Must be skilled in operating kitchen equipment.
● Must be skilled in various cooking techniques.
● Must know and follow sanitation procedures.
● Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
● Must showcase great organizational skills.
● Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
● Must carry at least a high school diploma.
We welcome you into our home, celebrating our deep love for the neighborhood we reside. R46, a modern American restaurant & bar offers elevated interpretations of classic dishes in a warm setting where you can celebrate life, family, food.