Hiring immediately for full-time and part-time /hourly Prep Cooks, Pastry Cooks or Cooks.
Benefits We Offer:
- Vacation pay*
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules
- Paid on the job training
- Opportunities for advancement – we promote from within
- Uniform (shirt / hat) provided at no cost
- Free meal / food provided per shift
- Employee referral program
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas at most locations
- Financial support from the employee-funded Lucky Cat Fund Assistance during times of hardship*
*For qualifying team members
A Prep Cook, Pastry Cook, or Cook accommodates guest’s needs by preparing food according to established recipes and procedures as well as following safety and sanitation guidelines. Prep Cook assists the Line Cooks and chefs with a variety of preparation tasks, including chopping vegetables, preparing other ingredients, putting together completed entrees, making salads, and preparing the components of a dish.
- Prepare all food items to company specifications, including cleaning and cutting the ingredients, and may assist in cooking food items
- Assists with stocking and organizing daily and weekly deliveries, and setting up the restaurant kitchen stations
- Responsible for the setup, operation, break down, and cleaning of all kitchen equipment
- May need to assist with washing dishes, sweeping/mopping floors, cleaning and maintaining equipment, sanitizing utensils, etc.
- Uphold our high restaurant kitchen sanitation and food service safety standards
- Previous experience not required – we will train you
- Have a current Food Handler’s Card, or ability obtain, where applicable.
- Ability to learn restaurant menu and recipes and follow uniform standards.
- Knowledge of all chemicals used in the building
- Excellent customer service skills and etiquette
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced teamwork environment
- Flexibility to work a variety of shifts
- Comfortable standing for extended periods of time, able to lift up to 30 lbs. and continuously bend, reach and twist
- Must be at least 18 years old
Why work for us?
Because it’s more than a job. We are passionate people doing meaningful work, motivated by our purpose: To celebrate life, family, and food.
P.F. Chang’s is a unique concept like no other restaurant; a scratch kitchen and concept you can take pride in. We believe in P.F. Chang’s – 29 years strong and still growing, sharing, and celebrating each day!
How We Protect Our Team Members:
The Company reviews CDC guidelines and complies with Federal, State and local rules to keep our P. F. Chang’s team members and guests safe.
- Search for jobs by keyword or location.
- Gather your work history, and if applicable prepare your resume for submission.
- Click “Apply Now” to submit your application.