On-Board Administrative is hiring a Marketing Coordinator
in Culver City, CA!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Position Title and State you are Located
On-Board Services, Incorporated is an on-site contract service provider for a local manufacturing entity providing full time positions to our employees. We offer benefits as well as 401k.
Work Schedule: 40 Hours Weekly
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Location: Culver City, Ca
Pay Rate: $28-33/hour
- College degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Experience in an administrative role in a corporate marketing department or a legal/regulatory department is a plus.
- Excellent grammatical, editing, spelling, and proofreading skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute within set timelines
- Excellent communication skills – ability to coordinate with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook are a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Writer is a plus
- Provides advanced administrative support to the marketing department specifically as it relates to the coordination of marketing, regulatory, legal, and R&D approvals of product and promotion packaging artworks and launch support material
- Coordinates the approval of all marketing material from all pertinent departments via digital platform
- Reviews English documents for grammar and spelling
- Coordinates translation from English to Spanish with translation agency (Spanish language skills not required)
- Responsible for filing and maintaining approved documents in internal systems and databases
- Responsible for implementation of local adjustments: work with design agency and label vendor to create local product labels and work with trade marketing team to ensure technical feasibility of labels
- Supports the requests of internal material numbers and purchase orders
- Coordinates free goods requests from warehouse to marketing team
- Supports the coordination of product orders from the global team, especially in case of urgencies Coordinates US adaptation of Essential Looks Magazine: manage the review/translation of the Web Copy (x2), SBS, Magazine, Press Release, Videos & Images.
- New Item Form (NIF) creation and other forms to provide relevant product information to retailers
- Processing of purchase orders
- Creates Prop 65 requests for auxiliary items
- Receives general instruction for non-standard analysis and projects
- Other duties as assigned
**Candidates cannot begin assignment until drug and background screenings have been successfully completed.**
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Source : On-Board Companies