A leading global alternative investment firm is looking for an experienced Portfolio Analyst to join their growing team in Boston, MA. As a core member of the investment team, this position has overall responsibility to support the Direct Lending Team as well as a wide variety of portfolio-level reporting analytics. If you interested in learning more, please keep reading!
- Ongoing portfolio-level reporting and risk analysis for both internal and external distribution (monthly dashboards, ABL-credit facility reporting, etc.)
- Maintain portfolio marketing material and aid in the response to ad hoc requests from LPs and other service providers
- Support the quarterly valuation process including information requests from third-party providers, maintaining valuation/DCF models and creating reports for quarterly valuation committee
- Prepare allocation analysis and allocation workbooks across several funding vehicles and ensure compliance with LPA or IMA of each vehicle
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and ad-hoc reports including investor requests and fundraising materials
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance/economics
- 1-4 years of relevant industry experience
- Knowledge of loan terms and structures, credit documentation, and financial statement analysis
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Exceptional quantitative and modeling skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work well under pressure
- Team Player with a strong work ethic and a diligent, responsible personality
This is a full-time position in which the salary is determined by the experience of the successful candidate. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to Caelan at firstname.lastname@example.org.