Our Client, a premier commercial real estate investment firm in Boston is looking for a detail oriented and dedicated Portfolio Accountant to be an integral part of their team and continued success.
Why Work For Our Client?
- Competitive Compensation
- Outstanding Benefits and Perks
- Hybrid Schedule offering work/life balance
- Top Notch Leadership Team
- Room for career growth and advancement
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related
- 2-5 years of experience in an accounting, finance, or fund accounting focused role
- Commercial Real Estate Industry Experience a plus
- Tech-Savvy with MS Office Suite, Yardi experience a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive "can do" attitude
Interested parties, please send your resume to Martin Metz at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or contact him at 617.832.2048
Source : Daley and Associates