Join a team with 50 years of success in the real estate industry! Lincoln Property Company is currently hiring for a Porter to help manage the general maintenance and curb appeal of the apartment community. We are looking for an enthusiastic person who enjoys being hands-on and helping customers. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Founded in 1965, Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest and most diversified property management companies in the United States. Lincoln maintains a presence in more than 200 cities in the U.S. and 10 countries throughout Europe. Our mission is to be a company for people, a company about people.Responsibilities:
The LPC Porter is a valuable member to the on-site management team. They are responsible for the overall upkeep of the exterior image. Depending on the size and age of the community, the position consists of a variety of duties. The following qualifications must be met before consideration for employment as porter:
- Must be able to lift 80-100 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Keep property, management office, landscaping clean by inspecting property each morning and picking up any trash littering the grounds
- Keep mail rooms clean--pick up trash, sweep floors, remove dated notices from bulletin boards, etc.
- Replace lightbulbs in common areas and breezeways as needed.
- Replace all first floor window screens upon request.
- Assist with apartment make-readies as requested--trash vacant units, caulk, check appliances and smoke detector, replace parts, etc.
- Clean air conditioning vents and replace filter in all vacant apartments.
- Install, move and hook up appliances.
- Replace air filters as scheduled for all occupied apartments.
- Clean pool area--hose down area, pick up trash, straighten chairs, etc.
- Perform light painting duties as directed.
- Clean vacant apartments between residents
- Assist the Lead Service Manager or Service Technician as requested
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to multitask, stay organized and meet deadlines.
- Able to be on-call for responding to after-hours emergencies.
- Valid drivers license required.
Lincoln Property Company offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes health, dental, vision and 401(k) and opportunities for career development and advancement.