Oasis Systems has an exciting opportunity for a PM-4 Information Management Specialist to sit at Eglin AFB, FL.
LOCATION: Eglin AFB, FL
JOB STATUS: Full-Time
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Certifications, Experience, Skills)
SECURITY CLEARANCE: Active SECRET clearance. US Citizenship
EDUCATION: Master’s degree and 10 years of experience or 12 years of experience
CERTIFICATIONS: Possess & Maintain COMPTIA Security+ current certification.
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: PM-4
- Prior Air Force Research Laboratory Munitions Directorate experience desired
- Hold and maintain a current DoD Secret Security Clearance.
- Master’s degree and 10 years of experience or 12 years of experience
- Possess & Maintain COMPTIA Security+ current certification.
- Ability to work with diverse group of people, handling multiple projects at once, with attention-to-detail.
- Experience with Munitions and/or Weapons Systems experience preferred.
- Provides broad range of Information Management support IAW DOD 8570.01-M to accomplish the full gamut of Information Management tasks including but not limited to:
- Workforce management and planning including development of IM plans, analyses and reporting; information management support including management of LAN, Electronic Message Service, Telecommunications, and other customer management services; application development; scanning services; telecommunications services maintenance; information assurance/protection; and database services to assist IM personnel with database design/development and maintenance.
- Expected to apply knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of Information Management functions applying proficiency in information technology (hardware, software, applications, databases, etc) to establish and maintain Information Technology (IT) capability for the Government in accordance and in compliance with DOD 8570.01-M and other Government information management instructions, policies and procedures to support the full range of tasks in Information Management, and have the knowledge and skills to perform the duties of Information Management (IM) Specialist.
- Participate in monthly IT Meetings for review current issues/topics with IT team.
- Submit monthly report to IT lead.
- Assist in IT projects from inception to completion, including all resolution matters as needed with government customers.
- Mandatory DOD 8570.01-M certifications as required.
Who We Are
Oasis Systems is a premier provider of customer-driven, cost-effective, and quality Engineering Services; Enterprise Systems and Applications; Human Factors Engineering; Information Technology and Cyber Security; Professional Services; and Specialized Engineering Solutions to the Department of Defense, Federal Aviation Administration, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, and other Federal Agencies.
We strive to be an exciting and welcoming company that attracts, develops, motivates and retains the most talented, skilled and dedicated people in the industry; where they are encouraged to achieve personal excellence, purpose, and their full potential and career aspirations, while supporting mission-critical national security technologies and programs.
Oasis Systems is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available.