You’ll be a part of our dedicated team at Boise Cascade, joining one of North America’s largest manufacturers of wood products. We are in the business of manufacturing wood products and building material distribution, while growing our employees to build lasting careers in their community. Our rich company history spans over half a century, join your local Boise Cascade and build great things together.
We are committed to our associates, providing you a safe and inclusive environment while investing in your personal and financial well-being.
Health: Your health is important to us. Many of our jobs offer medical, dental, vision and mental health plans to suit your needs.
Finance: Retirement planning is important to us. Boise will contribute up to 4% of your annual salary into your 401K account, no match required. We contribute on your behalf regardless of your contribution.
Perks: Free gym memberships, employee discounts, AD&D and life insurance, plus so much more!
As a Production Associate our goal is to help you grow and develop skills. In this role we offer cross training, go from earning a paycheck to building a career. No experience is necessary, we provide paid training to all our associates.
Your success is our success! You will thrive in this role if you:
- Value safety as your #1 priority
- Enjoy a physical, manageable work pace
- Variety in your daily task
- Learning new skills and engaging with a team
Here is what you will be doing:
- Inspecting materials to ensure they are top quality
- Learning the size and grades of materials while stacking and sorting building supplies
- Operating various power equipment (We’ll train you how to do it!)
- Ensuring we maintain the highest standards of safety throughout the facility
- Providing energy and enthusiasm in your work and how you treat your fellow associates
- No experience required (On the job training provided)
- High School Diploma or GED