CoolToday is currently seeking an EXPERIENCED Trade Plumbing Service Manager to join our team!! We need a SELF STARTER, who will help us EXPAND our PLUMBING SERVICES! You will not only earn a great base salary, but bonuses and OPPORTUNITY for GROWTH! Our Plumbing Service Managers are tasked with managing daily field operations, employee training, retention, recruiting, safety, vendor meeting and ensuring the technicians are providing outstanding service to our customers
What’s In It For Me?
- Market Value Compensation
- Annualized Bonus Plan
- Robust PTO Plan
- Health, Vision and Dental plans for you and your family to choose from
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match up to 30%
- Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Special Program Options: FSA, EAP, Legal Services and Identity Theft
- Continuous Training for your Professional Development
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative, and fun environment
- Coached and supported career growth
What Will I Do?
- Develop a culture of performance excellence to encourage employment growth
- Drive the plumbing department sales through training and development of the field technicians
- Maintain operational excellence through invoice completion, inventory control, safety awareness, and accurate reporting
- Coach service technicians on how to increase average ticket, closing rate, and monthly truck revenue
- Provide a constant flow of product and sales training
- Promote lead generation
- Monitor and control call backs and warranties
- Handle all escalated customer concerns by demonstrating 100% customer satisfaction
Do I have What it Takes?
- Experience and knowledge in Residential Service is a MUST!
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- An in-depth knowledge of plumbing systems.
- Excellent leadership skills and team mentality to enhance team productivity and standards of work produced
- Ability to build business in the private sector, as well as the public sector
- Experience and knowledge of Plumbing and Process systems for residential and commercial dwellings
- Have an understanding of general Plumbing design with have an overall general knowledge of Plumbing material costs
- Positive energy and enthusiasm to drive sales and company growth
- Ability to prioritize, set goals, and manage multiple tasks, handle deadlines