You may not notice United Site Services, but we are always there - at construction sites, industrial facilities and live events all across America. We take pride in providing essential services like portable restrooms, portable sinks, temporary fence and more for customers across 25 states. Join a company that makes a difference in communities across the country while providing for yourself and your family.
This position is responsible for operating a company truck and driving to various locations to deliver and/or pick-up portable restrooms, hand sinks or holding tanks.
- Perform basic service truck driving functions in accordance with United Site Services (USS) and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements.
- Perform customer service interaction when on customer work sites to ensure they are getting the services completed to their standard.
- Perform all work duties in a safe manner in accordance with USS and DOT safety standards to ensure no accidents or injuries.
- Perform pick-up and delivery of USS units at customer locations in a timely manner in accordance with customer needs.
- Ability to be flexible in order to meet customer needs when routes needs to be adjusted or changed.
- Provide routing feedback to Operations Manager/Supervisor/Coordinator to be most efficient as well as giving the customer the best service possible.
- Ability to strategically plan for customer needs by discussing their pickup and delivery needs, so the customer's current and future needs are satisfied.
- As needed, conduct portable toilets servicing to USS 8-point service standard.
- Customer Service Teamwork Time Management Communications Decision
- Making and Problem Solving Valid Driver License (CDL or non-commercial)
- Sit while driving and stand while servicing products.
- Use hands and fingers to handle, control or feel objects tools or controls. Repeat the same movements.
- See details of objects that are less than a few feet away and also at greater distance.
- Speak clearly so customers can understand.
- Understand the speech of another person.
- Frequently hear sounds and recognize the difference between them.
- Be able to walk up to 30 minutes at a time without exertion.
- Enter and exit equipment by stepping and kneeling.
- Lift up to 40lbs from your waits to your shoulders.
- Lift 30lbs from the floor to your head.
- Crouch and squat.
- Push 100lbs and pull 100lbs horizontally.
United Site Services is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation , gender identity , age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law. Our commitment to equal opportunity employment applies to all persons involved in our operations and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee, including supervisors and co-workers.