We are now hiring Great People Who Care!
We are looking for a Pharmacy Technician who is positive and passionate! In this role, you will be responsible for executing a variety of tasks throughout the Pharmacy, including assisting the Pharmacist and providing a memorable experience to all our customers. Our team members are responsible team players and are always ready to learn.
Be part of our store team and help us make a positive impact in our customer’s lives. Working with us is like working with FAMILY. We promise our Team Members competitive compensation, open and honest communication, and opportunities for growth with our company. Our leaders lead with passion and purpose, and celebrate you with meaningful recognition. We promote a healthy life balance because we believe your personal well-being is essential.
At Raley’s, you'll enjoy:
· Great benefits for eligible team members
· Opportunities for growth
· Household grocery discount
· Exclusive deals on concerts, sporting events, and theme parks
· Scholarship and tuition reimbursement opportunities
· Caring and supportive leadership
Examples of duties include but are not limited to:
· Assisting customers
· Answering phones and operating the cash register in the Pharmacy
· Operating the computer to input data, look up refills, and check retail prices of prescription drugs
· Calling doctors' offices for authorization to refill prescriptions
· Receiving orders from patients and typing pharmacy labels
· Checking in merchandise and stocking shelves
· Conducting general housekeeping duties when needed
· Assisting the pharmacist with filling prescriptions and pulling prescription merchandise from shelvesQualifications:
Board of Pharmacy License
This pharmacy position is a safety-sensitive position. Therefore, any person applying for this position (whether an external or internal candidate) must undergo and pass a drug test.