Contribute to our mission to improve Health and Wellness in your community.
Become a Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician in-Training, today!
As a Pharmacy Technician in-Training, you receive free training with our exclusive Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Training & Certification Program. Your purpose is to successfully complete the program and continue working as a Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician.
Click here to check out our Pharmacy Technician Video!
Why you will THRIVE here:
You love to help people.
You care about the Health and Wellness of your community.
You have an innate need to find answers where they aren't obvious.
You have a way of making people feel comfortable.
You enjoy an organized environment.
You always remember details.
Your email and phone etiquette are top-notch.
Day-in-the-Life of a Pharmacy Technician in-Training:
- Enter prescription information including but not limited to: patient searches, prescriber searches, drug selection, prescription interpretation, insurance billing, and basic documentation.
- Accept customer and prescription information required to process new and refill prescriptions, including refill authorization from doctor offices.
- Retrieve medication from inventory.
- Create prescription labels and put them on prescription containers.
- Place medication into prescription containers.
- Complete paperwork related to filling prescriptions and input customer and prescription data into the computer.
- Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it clean and in order.
- Assist in inventory management processes including order review, inventory returns, restocking shelves, and physical inventory preparation.
- Administer Rite Aid programs including FlavoRx, Living More, etc.
Taking care of patients is not a 9-5 job. Our Pharmacy Technicians come into this role knowing that they will be working weekdays, weekends, evening shifts, and some holidays. Because we work as a team, we all work together to be reasonably flexible to make all of our schedules work. It is because of the friendly, team-oriented, and welcoming attitude of our Pharmacy Technicians that make Rite Aid the pharmacy of choice for our customers and patients and for our employees.
H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
What's in it for you?
In an effort to improve and sustain the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we provide an environment that inspires and motivates you to work here and reach your full potential. We support personal growth and celebrate achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.
Apply to become a Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician in-Training and thrive with us today!