An established hospital in southern New Mexico, is seeking a full-time permanent Pharmacist. Sign on bonus, relocation assistance, a great leadership team, and a fantastic culture to start or further your career!
Starting rate: $54.00/hourly
- The Pharmacist works in collaboration with other providers to deliver comprehensive medication management that optimizes patient outcomes
- Identifies medication-related problems such as appropriateness of drug, dose, route, frequency, duration
- Pharmacist must monitor patient response to therapy
- Provides accurate and adequate drug information to other multi-disciplinary team members and drug educational information to patients and their families
- Pharmacist provides support in areas of inpatient pharmacy, outpatient infusion, oncology, dialysis, specialty outpatient clinics, and surgery
- Bachelor of Science or Doctorate Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered Pharmacist in the state of New Mexico, or eligible to attain license
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certified (ACLS)
- Basic Life Support certified (BLS)
- Previous clinical experience preferred
The Surrounding Community:
- An abundance of recreational activities including water skiing, paddling, fishing, hiking, camping, mountains, and more
- Local airport with cheap connecting flights!
- Enjoy a small-town lifestyle with access to beautiful national and state parks in the area
- Low cost of housing and beautiful natural landscapes!
- Explore independent restaurants, shops, and local stores right in town