Our client, a petroleum processing concern, is searching for a Lab Technician on a long term, temporary basis – 3 Months. We are looking for candidates with experience testing automotive fluids, such as: motor oil, lubricants, coolants and antifreeze.
Job Summary: Responsible for conducting laboratory tests on inbound and outbound product samples at a lubricant and engine coolant filling operation in order to ensure that required standards are met.
- Perform lab tests on inbound and outbound products to ensure that required standards are met.
- Maintains records of all laboratory tests in the data system.
- Common tests conducted: pH, viscosity, metal levels, flashpoint, pour point.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Two years formal education in Chemistry.
- Experience testing automotive fluids, such as motor oil, lubricants, coolants and antifreeze.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a laboratory environment
If you or anyone you know of is interested, please email your resume to us for immediate consideration.