Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide risk management services to include assisting and responding to risk management inquiries from insureds, acting as a resource and advocate to insureds and participating in any retention and expansion efforts.
- Prepare reports including recommendations and benchmarking data all to mitigate exposure. Work with clients to effectively implement recommendations.
- Demonstrate effective collaboration with affiliated departments such as Underwriting, Claims and Business and/or Product development
- Consult with insureds, and prospective insureds, to review and analyze risk exposure data. Initiate and offer solutions by developing a customized approach based on the insured’s needs.
- Provide new material for existing and future clients
- All other duties deemed appropriate by management
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing required. Advanced degrees preferred
- RN, PA or NP work experience required; 10+ years clinical
- Must possess clinical background but also business background, 3-5 years previous risk management experience with another insurance carrier required. (depending on what resumes we receive, may consider someone with 1-2 years if they’re really good.)
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Risk Management (CPHRM) certification required
- Certification as a Certified Professional in-Patient Safety (CPPS) preferred
- Ability to travel locally in 5 boroughs and occasionally overnight travel
- Showcase problem-solving skills as it relates to providing guidance, recommendations and suggested changes to facilities
- Ability to deliver presentations comfortably and professionally to insureds
- Ability to interact with all levels of management at Company and with insureds; modify approach as needed depending on audience.
- Demonstrate ability to quickly develop a repore and develop relationships with clients and business units
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications is required
- Must be detail-oriented and have good organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with others in a professional manner
- Ability to function in a professional office environment and utilize standard office equipment
Source : FlexForce Industrial