Seeley Medical currently has an entry level opening at our Euclid office. In the Patient Coordinator role, you will be responsible for receiving inbound phone calls and making outbound calls. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to; coordinating clinical appointments, coordinating delivery drivers, ensuring all compliance verifications have been met, and assisting walk in customers.
Standard hours for this position are Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5 pm.
**Note this not a remote position and requires physically being in the Euclid office during our office hours.**
Position Requirements you must have or be able to,please read these carefully:
- Pass a BCI/FBI background check with electronic fingerprints;
- High School Diploma or a GED;
- Excellent communication skills; including verbal and written.
- Solid computer skills with the ability to type a minimum of 45 wpm.
Benefits offered with this position are:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Policies; Accident, Illness, Short Term Disability, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Quarterly Perfect Attendance Award
- 401k with a discretionary company match
If you are currently an STNA who is tired of the physicality of your position, but you a desire a position in the medical field making a difference in a patient’s life – this could be the position for you.
Serious applicants may send their resume and desired salary to HR@seeleymedical.com or it may be faxed to 330-391-7466
Seeley Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.