- The Parts Counter Sales representative is responsible for parts sales and a high level of service to external customers and the company service department.
- Sales activity includes customer needs assessment, research, quoting, closing and arranging of delivery.
- The successful candidate must be personable, self-motivated and have above average organizational skills.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively with both customers and internal team members by telephone, e-mail and in person.
- The successful candidate must possess the ability to multitask. Must be willing to work a full day that’s fast-paced and occasionally requires overtime.
Qualifications - the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of parts counter sales experience in construction equipment (preferred), transportation, agriculture industries.
- Strong organizational and customer service skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Ability to balance priorities by multi-tasking and communicating with stakeholders
- Good computer skills and basic familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and various search engines. Experience with company and supplier systems.
- Must be a team player with a calm demeanour and customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately
- Forklift experience is desired, or have a willingness to train
- Able to occasionally climb, balance and lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Strong references from former employers and colleagues.
- Outstanding qualifications in certain categories may help to offset a lack of experience in other areas.
Compensation and Benefits:
Includes competitive salary, 401(k) match, medical and dental insurance, wellness program and other benefits. Employees receive paid time off including vacation, sick days and holidays.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org