The success of General RV Center is rooted in our exceptional team, which has been growing since 1962. Our sustained growth has been fueled by our family values and passion for the RV lifestyle. Today, General RV Center stands as the Nationâ€™s Largest Family-Owned RV Dealer, with locations nationwide and a global presence through our Internet Sales team.
As a Parts Cashier, youâ€™ll play a critical role in the experience we provide to our customers. Youâ€™ll build long-lasting relationships; become a trusted problem-solver and an expert in the RV Industry.Responsibilities:
- Greet all customers with enthusiasm, in a helpful and prompt manner.
- Provide product knowledge as you assist and influence customers in all purchase decisions.
- Handle payment for service work orders, parts/accessories transactions and deposits from RV sales customers.
- Assist with inventory placement and organization.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Previous customer service experience is required. Familiarity with a retail environment a plus.
- Basic RV knowledge a plus
- Quick learner with a friendly, outgoing and goal-oriented personality.
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Reliable and strong work ethic.
General RV offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance options, paid vacations and a 401k with company matching.
About General RV
General RV was founded when Abe Baidas converted a Detroit gas station into a small RV sales and manufacturing facility in 1962. From those humble roots, weâ€™ve grown into the nationâ€™s premier RV dealer. Weâ€™ve helped millions of families experience the RV lifestyle. With the support of our talented employees, General RV now operates fourteen Supercenters in seven states in addition to an inspection facility in Indiana. We are proud of our history and are now in the third generation of family ownership. Since 2014, General RV Center has been named by Crain's Detroit as one of Michigan's largest and fastest growing privately held companies.